mini haul - h&m and new look

13 August 2012

As I said in my last post, I knew I was starting to recover from my operation when my head was once more filled with a desire to buy pretty things. To mark the occasion that was actually being able to leave the house again, I ventured out to my parents' local town for a spot of retail therapy. My hometown certainly isn't renowned for shopping but that didn't stop me finding these beauties. 












Denim dress: H&M £10 (in the sale - bargain!)
Top: New Look £9.99
Spike Necklace: £5.99
Skull Necklace: £3.99 (but they are doing buy one get one free at the moment so it was free)
Revlon Lip Butter in 'Cotton Candy': Boots £7.99
OPI in 'Nothin' Mousie 'bout it': Ebay from this seller £9.50

I think my favourite purchase is the cross t-shirt, I've already tried it on with my AA High Shine Leggings and I love the fit. I also love the Revlon Lip Butter, I know lots of beauty bloggers have already done this but I think I might review it for my next post as I love it so much.


4 comments:

  1. Love your spiked necklace, the cross top is so cute too! Lovely little haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these things! xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the demin dress - they seem to be popping up everywhere at the moment.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete