Here are just a few I've got my eye on. I'm going to the Meadowhall Student Lock-In on Thursday as most of my favourite shops are doing atleast 20% off so it's the perfect time to be investing in a new coat.
1. PU Panel Parka from Miss Selfridge. I like this coat for 3 reasons - it's black, it's pu and it's quilted. The only problem I have with it is the parka shape - I've tried a few on before and I don't find them very flattering on me - they seem to be pretty shapeless.
2. Berry Full Skirted Coat from Miss Selfridge. Loving the berry colours this A/W and if I did get this one it would be the first coat I've owned which isn't black/white/navy. I love the peplum shape too and the fact it's fitted.
3. Navy Faux Fur Hood Parka from Dorothy Perkins. Another parka so again I'm not sure about the shape. I have a thing for faux fur hoods though (in love with my Jack Wills gilet with faux fur hood).
4. Boucle Navy Skirted Coat. The same as number 2 but in navy. Again, I love the shape and I think navy is a great winter coat colour as it's flattering but not quite as bleak as black.
5. White Faux Fur Collar Coat from H&M. Oh my - there's a billboard with Lana Del Ray looking very beautiful in this coat practically round the corner from my house. I pass it every day and gawp. I'm not actually a big fan of her music but I love her style and she's so stunning. Problem with this coat is it's white and it's dry clean only. The coat in the photo of me above was machine washable and I was very grateful for that after I dropped it in a muddy puddle in Belgium. Perhaps not the most sensible buy..
Have you found your perfect winter coat yet? Which of these would be your favourite?