Sunday Summary #1

27 January 2013

I'm trying to get back into the habit of weekly posts. I think I'm going to do a weekly weigh-in every Friday, a "What I ate Wednesday" because I enjoy reading those and a Sunday Summary.

This week's been pretty boring, I finished my essays and relaxed a bit then proceeded to begin operation clean house! I accomplished the ground floor, two floors to go! That makes it sound like a huge house.. it's not really, I'm just a lazy cleaner.
As pretty as the snow was I was so glad to see it had melted this morning. I'd really missed running and driving so I made sure to do both today!

I have one more week to relax then the new semester begins which I'm already having anxiety dreams about. Last night I dreamt I was going back to college instead and I was 5 years older than all the 16 years olds there and felt *so* old. Weird!

I'll leave you with some pictures of me frolicking in the snow yesterday, we had some fun with the proper camera today rather than just the usual iphones.












2 comments:

  1. Such a cute blog, loving your layout :) I've just found you whilst on a little blog hop and am now a follower, so thought I would say hi! xx

    betweentodaytomorrow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete