Ever Ours Haul

24 January 2013

After seeing Katy from Little Winter in a beautiful pleated dress from Ever Ours I headed over there to see what they had to offer. And I couldn't believe my eyes as there was an awesome sale to be enjoyed! Here's my little haul of dresses and jewellery.




White Collar Dress - £5 (Sold Out) 














I was a bit concerned that the dresses were one size only but they fit perfectly and I particularly like the pleated one. I think I got some good bargains, I might keep some of the jewellery for gifts, especially the globe and binoculars one and the bunting one as, although they're cute, I can't see me wearing them.
The whole order only came to £18.50 for 2 dresses, 4 necklaces and a bracelet!

Have you got your hands on any bargains this month?

1 comment: