1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
1. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect white lace dress. I must have about 5 different white dresses in my wardrobe but none of them are as lovely as this one. I love the flared skirt and boat neck. If only I had an occasion to wear it too, I could definitely justify buying it then!
2. I've seen this dress on a couple of different blogs and I've fallen in love with 18 and east's plate print. I *have* to have something in this print but I haven't decided what yet.
3. A black maxi skirt is a wardrobe staple, I think this would look great with different vest tops in the summer months. Only £8.99 on ebay so I've taken the risk!
4. I just love Kate from Dolly Bow Bow and want everything on her website! This crown would look so pretty with the white lace dress. Or with wellies at a festival :)
5. Fell in love with this purse in John Lewis the other day, but at £69 I think it might be staying on the lust list for sometime. Maybe one for a birthday/christmas/anniversary if I'm lucky!