Festival Dreaming

9 April 2012

Well hello there... yes I may have been MIA for a few months but fear not, I haven't stopped coveting endless amounts of beautiful material goods :)
I know it's many moons away (okay 4 and a bit months) but I'm super excited about going to Leeds Fest again in August. Like last year, I'm stewarding with Oxfam but this time the boy's coming along too - can't wait! I'm especially excited to see Florence and the Machine, bet she's amazing live.
Back to those material goods... I'm already planning some awesome festival outfits. Here's a few things I've bookmarked for later.




I love crop tops and long-line bras, not that I have the figure to pull them off but who knows what might happen in 4 months! I definitely need some studded hotpants in my life and I think they'd look great with the crochet top and Hunter wellies. I just bought the biker jacket from Miss Selfridge last week so it's not really on a wishlist as such but I do love it! It has part jersey sleeves which make it that bit cosier <3 

Is anyone heading to a festival this year? What outfits are you planning?

3 comments:

  1. Leeds will be amazing, I'm so tempted to get a day ticket. Defo get the Hunter boots and I love number 6! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you with the versatile blogger award

    http://elefont-at.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html
    xxxx

    Anika

    ReplyDelete