all in white

23 April 2012



My friends always used to tell me to wear less black - what I think they meant was more colour but I've fallen in love with white - there's something very ... clean about white (until you spill something down it that is). 

The sad thing about white is that it should probably be saved for the slim and tanned but I have 4 months before my holiday and miracles do happen! Currently dreaming of Italian beaches and white bikinis, probably slopping chocolate gelato down said bikini knowing me...!

I love the white Rare bustier too, think it would look great at a festival paired with high waisted denim shorts and pastel wellies but then we meet the issue of mud.. last year I literally got mud on my face is that was that muddy at Leeds Fest.  

Maybe I'm just channelling a subconscious or not so subconscious desire to wear a huge white meringue of a dress and marry a certain special someone - who knows. 

What do you think of white? 

No comments:

Post a Comment