anniversary outfit

8 October 2012

As I said in yesterday's post, it was our 5th Anniversary on Saturday so I thought I'd do a little post to show you what I wore! Sorry about the lighting - photos were taken in a hurry and at night-time, not the best combination. 




Dress: Primark
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Garage Shoes
Watch: River Island
Bangles: Custom Made and Disney Couture



I'm loving my gold jewellery at the moment - my new River Island watch is a (temporary) replacement for the Michael Kors one I'm pining for. The first bangle was an anniversary present from Alex, it says "Have faith in your dreams" which is obviously a quote from Cinderella (hands up if your a Disney fan!). It goes beautifully with the bangle my parents had made for my 21st which is inscribed on the inside. 



You can't beat a posey face pic taken on iphone!

I'm so busy with uni at the moment and applying for Grad schemes eek! I will try and be a good little blogger and post more I promise!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that dress came from Primark, It looks expensive! Ah, thats good old primark doing us proud again!

    Gorgeous look, and I love that watch too, overall awesome!


    If you have time, please check out my blog, thank you :)

    Helen
    X

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete