asos and miss selfridge haul

20 May 2012






High Shine Leggings, American Apparel (through Asos)
Cat Glasses Vest, Miss Selfridge
Pastel Skull Vest, Miss Selfridge



Just a few things I've bought this week. I'm absolutely in love with the jumper, I know it's nearly summer (not that you'd know it from the weather) but I've been wanting an Aran jumper for years but never been able to find one that fit right. I saw this one in the Asos sale down from £35 to £14 and thought why not - I can always return it. The smallest size they had was a size 14 but I like it baggy, it has a really nice weight to it too. Will definitely get lots of wear from it when winter comes around!

I've been umming and ahhing about getting these high shine leggings for months. I keep seeing Lily in them and love how she wears them but I wasn't sure if they'd be very flattering on me, not to mention what size I'd be in them. Anyway I took the plunge and I'm sooo glad I did, they're the most comfortable leggings I've ever worn - I just don't want to take them off! They're like a second, super smooth skin. Plus, I see they're sold out on asos now so I'm glad I got them when I did and I'll probably be getting a second pair when they're back stock!

The vest tops were just £10 in the Miss Selfridge Sale. I picked them up thinking they'd be good with shorts for the festival season.

I'm thinking of doing an outfit post soon, if I'm feeling brave enough!



2 comments:

  1. I love the cat tank, so cute!

    I'm following your blog, would be great if you could check mine out & return the favour if you like?

    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete