christmas wishlist

10 December 2011



As my birthday is just two weeks after christmas, this wishlist is a bit of both really. Some of it's pretty standard stuff but I think my favourite two items are the pumps and the sewing basket. I already know that my godmother is getting me a sewing basket for my birthday so I just hope it's one a little like this. With me turning 21 this time I've become a bit obsessed with the traditional 'key to the door' idea. I have a gold key necklace I'm going to wear on my actual birthday and I just think these pumps would be a nice gift to receive. 

What's on your Christmas wishlist this year? Does anyone else have a birthday right next to Christmas and wish there wasn't just one time of year you can ask for things you want?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got everything you wished for! I love the Hummingbird Bakery cookbooks and making it my mission to bake everything in there! I have also just taken up sewing and knitting and have my eye on a little Cath Kidston sewing basket and craft bag too!

    ReplyDelete